This is the best forum! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the best forum!

Hi all

Before I introduce myself I have to what a great site this is and having read some of the threads you all seem to be a great bunch.

Well I have had a year or two away from Warhammer, but having been able to train the dog to leave my models alone (most of the time) and having talked my hubby into playing I am back.

Having been a WH fantasy fan I have now ventured into W40K and have decided on a Salamader chapter, so any advice would be appreciated.

Well I look forward to many hours of chat.

JT:party:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Welcome to LO, Zarlok! I'm glad you've taken a liking to our forum - we have some exceptional members here. If you haven't already, please take the time to read our forum rules (in my signature, also under the Quick Links tab above).

It's cool that you got your hubby into the hobby - it's always easiest with people you know. What Fantasy armies do/did you play? What does your hubby play?

Make sure to check out our Space Marines forum when you have the chance, and don't hesitate in asking your questions there. Although, do make sure to use the search function first to see if your question has been answered or not.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Again, welcome to LO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you LN, I currently play Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos (Khorne), my hubby has decided that he likes the new chaos space marines but I think he has his eyes set on the new Orks when they are released in a few months - either way its good as it means I get to build both armies (I might try and get him to paint some too but he is a little Orkish when it comes to detail and delicate things) also he wont question how much I spend in GW :party2:.

+ Reply to Thread