Old and new again - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Undersecretary of Decay Radioactivejack's Avatar
    Iowa, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

Old and new again

Hey everyone. Call me Jack. From the US (Midwest area). Im new to LO as a member, but Ive been admiring from afar for months. I've been around 40K for a while. I started back when I was in high school (about a decade ago). I began with Space Wolves, then moved on to Eldar. For the last 4 years, however, I have not been playing or painting at all.
    Finally dug out my old Eldar army a few months ago and finished painting it, then decided that I didn't really like Eldar at all. I saw some Chaos minis that a friend of mine had painted and fell in love with 40K all over again. I was drawn to the grotesque and disgusting beauty of Grandfather Nurgle. As of the 4th Ed. Chaos codex, I have only about 1900 pts of Deathguard, and I can't wait to have a little more of everything. 6000 pt games were always my favorite.
    I also consider myself an accomplished painter, but only a somewhat novice conversionist/modeler, although I have been practicing as much as I can. Look for my work in the showcase as soon as I can post it there! Thank you for having me here on LO, I think I'm going to like it here.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

Welcome to LO mate

+ Reply to Thread