Greetings from my home world Baal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member blood angles spawn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings from my home world Baal

hey my name is stephen but ppl call me spawn im 17 and i'm a big warhammer 40k player. i like to watch stargate sg1 and stargate atlantis a lot i allso like a bit of battle star gelatica allso =P im not a very good speller lmao. well i did my gcse's in july so iv finshed school for good and im not at collage! im on an aperentship to do with catering (i want to be a chef) lol and when i turn 18 i want to work in Games workshop part time XD.
    I have a big blood angles army of about 400 men and 25 tanks. it took me 4 years to build up my army =]. o yeah music XD i like metal and rock no =O hmmmmmmm i dont no what els to say lmao if yooh want to talk to me just add me on MSN lol it's spawn_stephen@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by Sammy the Squib; September 30th, 2007 at 14:49.
    The grate crusade that has taken
    humanity onto the brink of
    darkness must sureley
    end by my hand
    this very day

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey Spawn, welcome to LO, glad to have you here mate.

As you're new to the site, I'll give you a brief rundown of what is allowed here and what is not. When typing a thread its often best not to use text speak or leet - it can be difficult to read and is against the rules. Always be sure to type out words fully and use proper sentences - that way everyone can understand what you're trying to say. I appreciate that English is not everyones strong suit, so if you have trouble try typing you posts in Word, spell check them and then cut'n'paste them across.

That said welcome to LO mate. I'm sure you'll like it here. We have a forum dedicated to the Space marines, so you should head over there, see whats being discussed and chip in. Also, be sure to post up some pictures of your army in the painting thread and check out the modeling, conversion and fluff forums as well. Take a quick peak at the rules (blue bar at top of page has a link) so you know whats what.

Hope you enjoy LO buddy, see you on the forums.

Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread