warning; phycotic wood elves are closer than they apear - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warning; phycotic wood elves are closer than they apear

Hello

ive been a reader of LO for a long time, just havent made a profile. I live in madison Connecticut, (a snotty little Town on the coastline). I have played warhammer for about 6 years now, and have been a long time fan of WE. i also play eldar and a fledgeling space marine army for 40k. Ill admit im not great at 40k, but at fantasy i am a excellent general. I can paint decently, but i to be honest im really depressed so i havent done any painting or played a game of warhammer for about a month. i mostly just stare at my ceiling and wallow........ok, off topic. At baltimore games day this year, i recieved the best general award, however, two of my opponents gave me 0s out of 10 because im 17 and they are 32, ( i was not cheating, using a cheasy list, or being a jerk) , if you want to check, go to coverage of baltimore games day and see fantasy statistics, my name is James Kos, youll find my name there. Since games day, i've pretty much given up on fantasy, ive only played one game since then. Im getting to a mini rant, but just wanted to show my "credentials" , also let it be known that i am the worst speller in the history of mankind. Im a complete dork, proud of it, Tolkien fan, and lover of anything fantasy. Im excited about learning some things and having some good discussions on LO. im also interested in posting some army tactics ive been working on, ill get started on them soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Welcome to LO

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

I look forward to seeing some of your work with tactics and such, from such an accomplishment at GD.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Welcome to LO! Good to have you aboard lad! Just make sure you read the rules and it’ll be a pleasant stay. I hope you find what you came here for. Now give me your soul!
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

madison? nice. i'm from southington.

oh, and welcome.

Remember, if someone helps you with anything, REP THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Lyran View Post
    "Wow, that's awesome, I wish my leg looked like that!"

+ Reply to Thread