hi all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi all

scottish borders
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

hi all

hi ive been painting a few models from the 40k range for a few years , and i just thought id start up a army for the hell of it , i did have a fetish for dark angels a while back and have a few models painted in there colours.

the basics of my delima is im trying to put to make up a 40k chaos army the colours would be that of the fallen dark angels, anyway i was thinking of a force this morning and i was aiming for a balanced force that looked like the fallen but didnt retain any of the chaos demonic units and few demonic powers probley limiting them to either the chaos lord or sorcerer.

i have read the rules for a while, and i do find backstorys intresting so i was thinking of starting a fallen army and doing a backstory for them.

i do want to play an army has a bit of character in it , but also be flexible enough to handle any given situation.

sorry for the long post and sentaces.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Welcome to LO! You'll find lots of gaming talk on the site. Sit back, explore, and enjoy the ride.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread