Yo - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo

Hi Im from Washington State in the US I play Chaos tzeentch I cam here looking for people that play in my area and some help as im not the best at the game quite yet havnt even built an army using the new codex >.< anyway see you around

Change is good

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

hi and welcome to LO, please take the time to read the rules as it saves later emarresment

You should be able to find lots of helpful advice here, there is also a forum for clubs and meetups

have fun
    Chered
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Welcome to LO! I think you'll like the meet-up forums here, and also consider this site: http://maps.games-workshop.com/store...indstores.aspx which, despite saying its a store finder, will also find clubs in your area. Call the GW and Independent Retailer stores nearby, those are usually great places for newer players. Have fun on the forums!

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Welcome to LO. Happy painting and happy playing.

+ Reply to Thread