About myself... and my Army:) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x0)

About myself... and my Army:)

Hi!! I'm an Argentinian living in Sydney, Australia I have, obviously from my user name, an Ultramarine's Army. It's about 2K+ points. I'm a really noob player, so basically I'd say I have a Ferrari, but I don't know how to drive it Hehehe!
    I recently arrived Australia and I don't have many friends in here, and no friends that play WH40K, so I generally go to the City GW Store on Saturdays and stay there for 2-3hs until I get to play a game and then go home I live in Maroubra, so if anyone from Maroubra interested to play with an Ultramarines' army, please contact me on this thread!8X
    I enjoy painting a highly detailed models, and I think I'm pretty good, though so far I've not ventured in modeling miniatures, just playing with the bases. But I'd really love to start doing some 'Eavy Metal conversions!! So that's my next purchase in GW... A drilling thing and some green stuff
    Other than that, I believe that's pretty much about it

Thanks for reading!!8Y

2. Remove Advertisements

with Alice
    7 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

946 (x8)

Hello Ultra165,

It's nice to have new members post so much information about their hobbies. Most people say 'hello,' and leave it at that.

If you're looking for Warhammer players in Australia, you may want to check out our 'Meet up' forums found here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...play.php?f=213

Welcome to L.O.

Spambot kill tally. . .337

+ Reply to Thread