Hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello everyone.

I just joined the forum, thought it only right to start an introduction thread before I go off posting in other places.

I shall be going by my username of Bertric during my stay here, a name I found in an old Cassell's History of England book from around the time of the Danish invasions. I ain't a fan of calling people by their real names on forums. I live in the northwest of England, 2 seconds across the River Mersey from Liverpool. I believe the correct title of my line of work is "shelf stacker" in Waterstones, a bookstore downtown. Sometimes I have to serve on the till, never a strong point of mine. One of my new years resolutions is to pick up some hobbies which will get me away from spending all my free time on the PC or reading books.

Well, onto my knowledge (or lack thereof) of the Games Workshop games. I've always been a "model collector", never really bothered learning the rules of the games or buying codexs etc. It's always been something I've planned on taking some time to do but I just never did get around to it until now. I have my mind set on a WHFB Empire army and I shall be picking up the necessary rule books from my local Games Workshop in the near future. I'll probably ask a few... a lot of stupid questions before then which will have obvious answers after reading the rule books but I guess that's part of the fun of being a "newb".

See you around, Bertric.

2. Remove Advertisements

at home
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

414 (x8)

Welcome! I hope you like this community! Try adding some more info to your profile so we can know you better
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!

+ Reply to Thread