Murtaug Reporting For Duty - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Murtaug Reporting For Duty

Been a lurker for a bit, decided to throw my hat into the ring.

I am new to 40k tabletop, I just recently purchased a nice set of Vallejo paints and a Space Marine Megaforce. I picked up a Combat Squad to practice painting on until I feel comfortable ruining my Megaforce; it has been years since I have done any miniature painting. I use to sit with my little bottles of Testor and paint the figures from my Hero Quest board game for hours.

Been a fan of the 40k novels for quite awhile, could never stomach the cost and just plain old scope of getting into the game. Now that I am a bit older now and have a little disposable income to play with, and a friend willing to dive into it and burn the hours painting away with, I have dove in head first.

Love browsing the site and forums.

oh yeah, Hi!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to LO. Glad to see you have de-lurked and come into the light of full forum posting

You probably know the site fairly well now so I wont patronise you by suggesting places to start. I will say that you should post as much as you can however - get stuck into the forums, ask for help, help others etc. Hang out in chat as well if you can, and be sure to read the rules (blue bar above).

I'll see you on the forums mate. Hope you enjoy it! Gimme a shout if I can help you out at all.

Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread