Greeting all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greeting all

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Greeting all

Hello everyone.

You can tell i am new and lack of knowledge on everyone is talking about. I live in CA and i just started to get into Warhammer 40K game. I can't decide which force i want to collect and play as, so i guess my feeling or interest is leaning toward either: the Tau or the Imperial Guard. Most likely i well be getting both armies, but it will be more of a random picking for me at the moment, since i have no experience on how they play out.

I join this forum, since it appear to be full of useful information for me and hopefully i can grasp it all in time and put my opinion that are useful to the community...eventually.

So far i have bought some model, and someone told me about "Apocalypse" rule and stuff, which got me on crazy idea to buy only vehicles for my guard. So Here are what my Tau and Imperial Guard list are so far.....majority of the stuff need to be assemble still and paint.

Imperial Guard:
    2 BaneBlade
    3 Basilisk

1 Hammerhead
    3 Piranha
    16 Kroot
    2 Devilfish
    3 Stealth Suit
    20 Firewarriors
    4 Criss Suit
    6 Gun Drone

That all i have and have no clue what too add or how to use it right. Most likely it is going to take me 4+ months to assemble and paint the models.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hello, welcome to librarium online.

Great to have you on the site mate. If you want some veterans to help you with the lists for your armies, the best place to go is the that army's subforum. There you will find experienced players who are often more than happy to lend a hand. Also be sure to have a peek at the general forums such as 'painting', 'conversion' and '40k fluff' to explore other areas of the hobby.

Before you start posting I'd advise you to have a look at the rules (link in the blue bar above) so you know whats allowed here on LO. After that get posting - the more you participate the more you will get out of it.

If you have any questions then gimme a shout. See you on the forums mate

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread