Hello all! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all!

Hello,

This is by far, the best warhammer forum I've been able to find. I am completely new to Warhammer 40K, though I do enjoy Warhammer Fantasy RP. Although I do not, as of yet, have my own army, I am using my boyfriends eldar army, since he is starting tyranids. I've only played a few games, though I am much more interested in modeling, painting, and converting. I also love writing and reading fluff. Well, that's about I can think of to say for now, if anyone has any questions about me, my army, or my conversion skills , I'll certainly be posting stuff soon!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRedNeko View Post
    Hello,

This is by far, the best warhammer forum I've been able to find. I am completely new to Warhammer 40K, though I do enjoy Warhammer Fantasy RP. Although I do not, as of yet, have my own army, I am using my boyfriends eldar army, since he is starting tyranids. I've only played a few games, though I am much more interested in modeling, painting, and converting. I also love writing and reading fluff. Well, that's about I can think of to say for now, if anyone has any questions about me, my army, or my conversion skills , I'll certainly be posting stuff soon!!
    Welcome! Good to see another female gamer (or painter, converter or whatever). My name's Katie Drake. You'll often find me stalking the 40k section looking for spammers to smite. Should you ever have any questions, comments, concerns, compliments or anything of the like, feel free to PM me or get in touch via MSN Messenger.

Please enjoy your stay.

Katie D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Welcome to LO! It's a great site for everything from fluff and stories to converting and painting, with a ton in between. Enjoy the Eldar, and the forums here!

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY! It's AWESOME to find other female gamers!!!
    (I hope you kick arse ) Thank you for being so nice, ^_^ and I certainly hope I do. ^_^

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRedNeko View Post
    (I hope you kick arse )
    As many people will testify I have a reputation for doing just that.

Katie D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's Awesome. ^_^ One day I hope to become that good in the game. 8Y
    [SIGPIC]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/nekopurrs21/nerdsrule.jpg[/SIGPIC]"I've got the kind of beauty that...moves."

+ Reply to Thread