Ahoy to all, Pleasure to devour you - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahoy to all, Pleasure to devour you

Hello all! Thankyou for checking out my first post to the site! The message from the admins told me too, so i figured why not? I currently play tyranids in warhammer 40k, and have about 2,000 points of an army. As any tyranid player will tell you, this can take a LONG time and alot of man hours. However, with the advent of Apocalypse i have decided to get back to my old ways of piracy and restart my Dark eldar army. I only have a raider squad and a reaver jetbike right now, but hoping my numbers will grow. I only really got an account to help trouble shoot my fledgling Dark Eldar force to help my tyranids in apoc, but i'll most assuredly use it for something else. Thanks for your time!

-'Fex Man

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fex Man View Post
    Hello all! Thankyou for checking out my first post to the site! The message from the admins told me too, so i figured why not? I currently play tyranids in warhammer 40k, and have about 2,000 points of an army. As any tyranid player will tell you, this can take a LONG time and alot of man hours. However, with the advent of Apocalypse i have decided to get back to my old ways of piracy and restart my Dark eldar army. I only have a raider squad and a reaver jetbike right now, but hoping my numbers will grow. I only really got an account to help trouble shoot my fledgling Dark Eldar force to help my tyranids in apoc, but i'll most assuredly use it for something else. Thanks for your time!

-'Fex Man
    Ha! The only thing you'll be devouring is a knuckle sandwich from my power fist! :drinking:

In all seriousness though, welcome to Librarium Online (LO)! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself without me having to threaten you, so I won't bother.

I've made my home in the Space Marine forum of the 40k section of the site, but I occasionally leave my cave when hungry to eat spammers, idiots and help people that need assistance with 40k related matters. I also make a mean steak.

Should you require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with me over PM or MSN and I'll do my best to help you out.

Have a nice evening (or whatever it is there for you),

Katie D

+ Reply to Thread