Hiya Folks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiya Folks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya Folks

HEy folks hey u all doin ?

Well been looking around web for fluff stuff and modeling stuff and found your site so thought would join.
    Used to collect 40k years ago got an old school space wolf army prob around 3000-4000 oints 98% of it all lead so shows how long ago it was,

been reading the books for a while and the mrs was taking the mick out of me and for my birthday bought me the space marine starter set wit the 3 marines and paint in them this was about time of relaunch of chaos,

really liked the new chaos models so thought why not so have started to build a new chaos army based around the mightyiest of chaos gods the power that is KHORNE.

ANyway thats a bit bout me

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD< SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE !!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate and welcome to LO

Chaos's new codex caused a stir amongst the more veteran players, some applauding and some getting angry. But one thing that might be good news for you, there seems to be rumours that there will be specific Codex for the Legion traitor marines, like World Eaters for example. I haven't followed up on those rumours yet, but it does sound fun to face themed armies like that :party2:

Anyways welcome back to the world of Warhammer 40K, hope you can relive the memories you had long ago :drinking:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i not sure if will actually be doing the battles but im def enjoying the modeling aspect of it, looking to start making some conversions and stuff gonna have to work out how to use green stuff mind u.

But some of the proimarch conversions look amazing which are online so it just inspires you i suppose when u see stuff like that

+ Reply to Thread