For fear of the Mod Hammer (joke).. Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For fear of the Mod Hammer (joke).. Hello

Just kidding. I am fairly sure no moderator is going to strike me down if I didn't post here first (especially since I am posting here first).

Let's see... About me...

I started playing 40K back in 2002 or so, unfortunately for me, the guys that got me into it were also blatant cheaters (that isn't true, only like 2 were), so I quickly lost interest. But I recently started up again.

I now run a Blood Angels army and am enjoying the new Codex.

I am currently living in the Davis, California area, so any other Sac/Rocklin/Yolo county area 40Kers are welcome to hit me up for a possible game.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I shall smite you!

Nah, just kidding.. I'm pretty sure we've gotten past that stage of life.

Welcome to LO! Make sure to check up on our forum rules (linked in my signature). You'll find that LO has a variety of areas to hang out, so hopefully you won't get bored here; maybe you'll learn a few things as well as teach some others some of your knowledge, too.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to myself or another moderator.

Enjoy your stay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Shoot! I never posted an introduction! They'll be showing up at my door any minute!

Seriously though, welcome to LO! Are you enjoying the new Blood Angels? There's a huge thread about it here. Enjoy!

Tekore

+ Reply to Thread