Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hi. I've just recently registered here on LO. I've been reading as a guest for a while, but am now looking for the advantages of membership.

I've been playing Warhammer for a couple of years now with an Orcs and Goblins army. I love the game and the hobby, and O&G is such an addaptable list that I may never play another WHFB army although I hope to.

I'm based in Exeter in the UK, and I spend time away, particularly in Bedford, UK, quite often.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

All you UK people have it easy, being so close to nottingham

Anyways, welcome, thats the toilets over there, here's your badge, the coffeemachine only takes tokens

Just kidding - just kidding, welcome to LO, hope you have a good one!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Striving for the right Ravenscraig's Avatar
    In exile on Earth - currently in Glasgow, Scotland
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    144 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Zemaphore View Post
    All you UK people have it easy, being so close to nottingham
    Not strictly true, mon brave. For those of us in the UK living beyond the Highland Line, you'd be considerably closer to Nottingham if you lived in Bruxelles, Den Haag or even Amsterdam! Whilst GB might not be very big from a geographical perspective, it is not a short island either, and Nottingham is quite near the bottom (no pun intended!).

Although I'm sure any of our many Antipodean members will roar with laughter at my suggestion that 600 or so miles is not short ... ...!

~ Raven ~

+ Reply to Thread