Hello! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Hi all

I'm Sol Invictus, which is of course the latin for "The Invincible Sun" I got my inspiration for that name from WH40k, in which the Sol system is pretty much invincible and inpregnable at this point.

Anyways, i'm a Canadian, 15 years old, from Saskatchewan. I'll admit that i'm not into the actual tabletop portion of Warhammer, I was first introduced to the setting by the Gaunt's Ghosts books. I like the fluff and the game's backstory and all that cool stuff, i'm just not all into the tabletop wargaming. I also REALLY like Dawn of War, VERY good game and provides all the joy of painting your own custom army (albeit the selection of only seven races) and sending them against other custom armies, but relatively cheaper and easier than buying and meticulously colouring all those models. I'm also kinda into the forum-based strategy RPFing thing. I've run several strategy RPGs on forums over the years and I think I might start a sci-fi one here.

Anyways, this is me Librarium, I hope you like me. And if you don't, suck rocks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Welcome to LO, Sol. Canandians must pay a tariff to use the site. I take PayPal so just hit me up and we'll arrange payment. 8Y

Cheers and welcome to the site.

+ Reply to Thread