Howdy! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy!

Southern NJ, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

I am a long time player, newly back in the fold.

I started playing 40k in '93, I think, shortly before 2nd edition came out. I've been a Space Wolf player since I bought my first unit(a lead wolf guard termie squad IIRC). I dabbled in Blood Bowl during that time frame as well.

I took a long break during the later 90's, but turned up again during 3rd edition 40k. I updated and expanded my Space Wolf army, as well as starting up some CSM & DE forces. I also started to explore Fantasy, but never really got to play.

I made a brief reappearance early in 4th edition before life got in the way... again.

But now I am back and I brought a support company this time. I am starting a WFB Empire army. I have been in the process of unloading models I have no plans of using in the near future to help finance new models. (bye- bye early 90's skinny bloodletters) My compatriots are going stuntie and VC, and we're planning on working escalation style.

I currently have:

~2200pt table top ready Space Wolves
    ~800pts Space Wolves in various stages of completion(un- or partially assembled or painted)
    ~1500pts Dark Eldar(mostly unprepped)
    ~750 pts Empire(I'm currently prepping these :party
    ~500 pts Orcs(probably to be liquidated)
    an unknown pt value of CSM & OOP daemons(in the process of being liquidated)
    Some LOTR remnants(in the process of being liquidated)
    3 Blood Bowl teams(Humans, Orcs & Dark Elves)
    some old OOP IG(rapier laser destroyer & psychers- originally planned to be cultists)

There appears to be a wealth of knowledge and motivation available here. ;Y Hopefully, I'll find a way to contribute.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

welcome man!

feel free to ask me or the board about any questions you have!

+ Reply to Thread