greetings from a long term dabbler - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greetings from a long term dabbler

Been into GW for around five and a half years. Played a small amount of armies for fantasy (Empire, Orcs, Chaos, Dwarfs, Wood Elves) though never amounting to any armies of a size over 1500. Played IG, Chaos and SM for 40k with a little more success and I'm now preparing the groundwork for a new Guard army, I'm using Catachans although not sure how it will turn out.
    Have a human BB team and a Cawdor gang for Necromunda. Elves and Gondor for LOTR too.

Enough of my life story and straight to the point I've been trying to make for the past seven lines, Hello Everybody!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Welcome to Librarium Online Dont forget to bookmark us at www.librarium-online.com and visit Opponent Search - Find an opponent to play against in your area now

Hope you will like our site and have a nice stay and be active

Regards
    Roger
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

+ Reply to Thread