Librarium Online Forums banner

I think its about time to go

932 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  The_Omnissiah 
#1 ·
LO's been my home for years now; I've been able to do a great deal and I've seen just as much in that time. This place has helped me in so many ways, in the things I've learned and the way I act. (I'd be amazed if anyone from that time could find those posts, but in my first week on LO I was temp banned for my attitude and grammar.)

But my happy times on LO have long since faded; almost all of my oldest friends are gone from this forum and I can never be the member I once was no matter what I do. Much of my time on LO is filled with more depression and sadness than anything else, as I remember how things were and how they will never be again. This place can change in design, style, and atmosphere but when people leave for good they do leave for good.

So I'm posting this thread up, but I'm not leaving right away; I have a couple of important things left to take care of and I'll be damned if I were to break my promises to others and leave them hanging just for myself. This thread goes up now, but in reality I don't actually plan on leaving LO until the end of this month or the next at least. (If everything I have left to finish is finished before this month ends, than I might leave early, but thats getting ahead of ourselves.)

#2 ·
Awww... im new member but its always sad to see anyone on the forums leave (except for jerks). I understand your reasons though, and wish you best of luck.

#4 ·
Problem with old timers sticking together is a lack of things getting done when we cling to our respective pasts. Sure those are part of what make us unique and different, but in some cases it also becomes a burden that often only ever gets worst as time goes on. (As my history on LO has become for me.)

I've had more than my fair share of good times on LO, I've just had more bad times and don't want anymore of them from here.

#7 ·
I don't know you well but I've seen you around. It will be a great lost to the forms when you leave, just hope we will survive the rest of the battle.

I wish you luck and happyness.

And remember, "A job is not worth doing, if its not worth dieing for."

Oh and I'm not sure, but I think this is the first thread you started

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos/19079-primarchs.html

#8 ·
And HO claims another unfortunate victim :p

Just kidding. I'm sorry to see you go reever. The forums will miss you. You were a great member and a good mod, (I thought atleast, however short it lasted). Now I have to go and find why you were banned :rofl Hope to see you around.

Good luck and godspeed!

#9 ·
A new smilie ive just discovered

o/ (*waving goodbye*... see it?)

Its been good DR, shame to see you go. Hope all goes well for you! :)

Oh, and please feel free to pop into chat if you ever feel the need, just on the odd occasion to say hi.8Y

Have a good one dude, make the most of your last month! :)

#10 ·
I pretty much agree with all of this, and I am afraid that I may have a thread like yours sometime soon. LO has just been really boring lately, and I click the hot-link on my browser as a habit, to have it sit there and look at me with puppy eyes as I ignore it. I hope this doesn't happen, but the only thing holding me is a few certain members whose company I thoroughly enjoy.

-J

#11 ·
Wow Orange Dragon, I didn't think you could find posts or threads that old anymore. Wow though, I really didn't check my spelling to save my life back then...:C

#12 ·
Darkreever,

While our paths rarely crossed on LO, I always valued your posts when they did, as well as your endless supply of 'reported posts' ;). You've been a very solid asset here, and like David, I hate to see good vets leave. Anytime, you'll always have a home on LO.

~Rabbit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.