Librarium Online Forums banner

Back to playing Warhammer

279 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Tekore 
#1 ·
Well I am finally playing again after a long break. I started playing with 5th edition VC army. I liked the skeletons and the grave guard. Recently I was talking to a friend who is a huge Warhammer fan. He was telling me about the changes with 7th edition and how good the VC army was. I checked it out and liked the new models. So I picked up the spear head box and some other models and now have a good army built up. Almost done painting them also.

I am 37 and I have a house in beautiful Bay City MI.

Now just need to get my girl friend hooked into the game and then I will be set :p

#2 ·
Welcome to LO! I'm new here as well. You will definately enjoy the changes they made to VC. A buddy of mine plays them and they are just devastating now (i never played them before the new rules).

Good luck getting your girlfriend hooked. I've been trying to get my fiance hooked on these types of games for years... all she wants to do is paint them. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.