New to Tyranids and 40k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Tyranids and 40k

Hey all! Didn't know about this forum so I have alrdy posted in the tyranid armies section. At the end of this week i will be putting in an order for paints, rulebook, codex, and a box of termas and hormas, once I get those all set up, Im gonna grab a battleforce and a Hive tyrant. I live in Beijing, China, but i am american, feel free to say hi or check out my future army build in the tyranids army section! Right HERE! http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...nner-army.html

Talk to you guys later! :happy:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Hi and Welcome to LO,

Glad to have you on board. Are you going a horde army or the Nidzilla list?
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread