Hi... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi...

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hi LO,

I'm Third Sphere, I'm 31 Live in London (uk) I ‘in’ marketing and work for an IT company. I'm happily married and I have an 8 month old Son
    and as you've probably guessed I mainly play Tau at the moment. I started playing way back in 1990 when I was still at school Space Hulk (1st Ed), Advanced Hero Quest, Dark future, Talisman, Adaptus Titanicus, Space Marine (1st Ed) 40k Rouge Trader and Fantasy I've pretty much played them all - oh happy days.

Any way I was also a Red Shirt for 5 years whilst I was at college and then Uni up until 1999 when I had to get a real job so again I played all GW games from this era. I had a break from the hobby for a while but then one day I was walking past a GW and saw something new that caught my eye and before I knew it I'd gone and got myself a Tau Battle Force, the Tau Codex and a load of new paints.

I just popped over from Tau online, liked what I saw so much I had to sign up!

Third Sphere

Last edited by Third Sphere; May 30th, 2008 at 00:19.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-3 (x0)

Welcome to the site.

Im k3, in a similar boat to you, i quit the game and now it seems i am returning with avengeance (trying to start up my own stockist - proving to be a dififcult challenge).

im based in bournemouth, but am moving to the guildford area soon.

Hope to see you around, feel free to contact me on msn if you ever just want a chat, as i am often sat here trying to get ideas when i am not at my other job, so am happy to spend some time away.

enjoy your stay,

+ Reply to Thread