Hi, mu name's Art and I'm an alcoh... no, wait - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    My house, the UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

321 (x8)

Hi, mu name's Art and I'm an alcoh... no, wait

Well, seeing as this appears to be the bit where everyone says a bit about themselves, here goes:

My name's Art and Im an alcoholi... I'm a gamer.

There. Now that's off my chest.

I play O+G at fantasy, and have done for ever, or at least it seems like that. 7 years at last count. I've got around 6k points these days, and whilst my original mods are now pretty thin on the ground, I still have part of my first ever model in my army! Aaaah, aren't I sentimental?

I also have a large Lizardmen army which contains more magic than you can shake a stick at. Oh well, take 2 2nd gen slann and Kroak and that sorta things gonna happen. I like magic. Even in my O+G I often take 4 shamans at 2k points. I prefer orc shamans though. Enhancing what I'm good at is much more powerful that direct damage. plus pseudo-cavalry infantry are just so much fun.

For 40k I have a modest Dark Eldar force. I'm still finding my feet there. My haemoncul have hidden them til I remember to capture slaves.

I even have a (v) small LotR "army" in all senses of the word. Its rather character heavy, but then it needs to be. Can you imagine how much a 400 point hobbit force would weigh, and cost, were it just basic 2/3 point models? They're fun, thats all I can say.

And thats what I'm abou really, having a bit of fun. I'll often play awesomely huge mega battles just because I can, but at the same time, a little light 100 point LotR skirmish can be just as fun.

(Oh, and I also play blood bowl and owned an awesome lizardman team til they got kicked out the school league for being too good. They never lost a competitive match...)

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Ha! Saw your thread title and had to laugh!

Welcome to LO! We're all for more people who like to have fun! :drinking:

Suppose that, seeing as I'm the first here (provided no-one beats me), I should mention the LO rules. I don't have a link to them, but they're around the place somewhere. You may have already found them, and read them. If so, ignore this whole bit and just start posting!

Enjoy LO! (I should lay off the exclamation marks a bit...!)
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Virginia, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Welcome to LO! As Brett said, be sure to check out our forum rules (linked in my signature) and also check out LO Chat and its rules (also linked in my sig). We may be having a few troubles with the server for the Chat so if it's down when you sign on, just try again another time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another moderator. Enjoy your stay!

+ Reply to Thread