Bout that time - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bout that time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Bout that time

Seems really odd having to say see-ya round to a web forum , and it's not like anyone is really going to miss my input in any sigifigant way. So I really am not even sure why I feel compelled to type up a brief dear john letter.

No really it's not you It's me.

I wish I could say It was just a financial decision, The US economy sucks and as a contractor I need to cut my buget , but the whole story is I lost a lot of passion for my hobby over the past year and I really don't know why.

It could be that like a good loaf of bread the current game has gotten stale. God knows I am chomping at the bit for 5th ed. Mabey I just need to find the right muse before I feel like I should jump back in. ( I was loving my L@TD befor the chaos makeover, now CSM just seem kinda blah ) I suspect I just need a little time to get reall life concerns under control befor my adult brain feels like it can unwind and day dream again about the war torn future.

hopefully I'll be back in a full memeber capacity by years end and not just lurking from the comfort of a friends computer.

Thought for the day: A Burning Heretic , Will brighten the Decor of any room.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

It's a hobby.

It's supposed to be fun. Take your time, and do what you need to do ^_^

You know you'll always be welcome here buddy.

Papa K
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Sorry to see you go, but I understand. My interest waxes and wanes, but I've yet to lose it. Sometimes the dicebag gets put away for a while and nothing gets painted.

Anyhow...all the best.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread