First post-newbie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

First post-newbie

Hey everyone

Ive been lurking about on this site for a while because its such a great place for tactics/fluff and info on rumors and that ANd you guys seem a pretty cool bunch compared to other froums ive been on where flaming each other for fun seems to be a passtime

I collected warhammer half heartedly when i was a kid (22 now) but if honest i didnt have the patience to get into it properly,i changed what army i wanted to play like every week,never painted my models and in like 5 years of playing i actualy only played like a couple of games And we ddint have a gaming store at the time and the few people i knew who were into eventualy stopped playing.

I still always kpet an intrest tho,always kept an eye out for what new models were out,and i love the the background so I read alot of the novels (loved the hh novels...specialy horus rising... really felt let down by decent of angels tho)But anyway im now in a posistion where i could take up the hobby again more seriously than when i was a kid.

I played a few games at my local gw using the starter set.I got my ass kicked both times (once as marines and once as tyranids).Tho i think this might of had somthing to do with the manager who was running the game,as he kepy saying you have 5 bolter shots with those marines.. and i was like actualy doesnt the serg have a bolt pistol which i dont think he appreciated hehe.

Anyway sorry for the life story Hope to get to know some of you guys on here

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

Hey there

Always good to see somone getting back into the hobby, enjoy your time on LO.

Be sure to read the rules and you will do just fine

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

183 (x4)

hello there! so what armies are you collecting? hope you have a nice stay!
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

+ Reply to Thread