Heello! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heello!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hey. Finally got round to registering!

So...about me. I'm Scottish, live in Glasgow and subsequently I drink fortified wine and smoke cannabis as my main hobby (j/k)

I've been out of the game for a while (Too long, I must say), and I've been slowly getting back into it, though army building won't happen till the arrival of 5th Ed! I'm looking at a 'Nid army, but...

I'm crazy about Imperial Guard! Guns, guns, guns! For those here who've read Abnett's greatest creations, you should recognise my user name as the name of "Mad Hlaine Larkin", the wiry Tanith sniper from the Gaunt's Ghosts series. I'm almost as mad as he is, only I have mild OCD and he goes into mind numbing fits then soils himself (Nice!). I'm a bit of a fluff nut, too, so any army I make will have some tasty fluff for you (Unless it's a Tanith army, in which case read the series)

I was Icarus A on 40kTerra, for any member/ex-members of that site (There's a hell of alot of ex-members these days...)

See you around!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

I was looking the the introductions area and noticed that yours didn't have any replies. I don't think that's very fair, so I thought that I should say Hi...
    I hope that you enjoy your time here at LO, and hopefully we'll run into each other on the Forums.
    Have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendx
    *swallows pride* hey prince mike rutch, did you have a good day? *collapses*
    Quote Originally Posted by wakopanda
    so mike is to blame for all the chat deaths on earth
    Sval Foundation

+ Reply to Thread