Officio Assassinorum Operative - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Officio Assassinorum Operative

I just joined the other day and thought I would say hello. Hereís a little bit about myself. I played Warhammer when 2nd edition first came out. I had an undefeated Empire army at the time. But when I moved I stopped playing. Then one of my new friends introduced me to 40k when 4th edition came out. I have been hooked on the Imperial Guard ever since. Iím a power-gamer so everyone I play hates me L. If I donít give my opponent at least 500pt advantage, they usually quit by turn 3. Those rare and valiant few who stay to the last round usually donít have any models left on the board. My best victory was against a Space Marine player. He had 3000pts and 120 Space Marine models. I had 1500 points, 50 Guardsmen models and some tanks. By turn 6, he had one squad left while I had only lost 1 squad of guardsmen and a tank. Providence favored my warriors that day. First, I had a squad of 8 guardsmen massacre 20 ultra marines in close combat. I also had a few well placed battle cannon shots. One even managed to kill 15 space marines in a single shot. When his terminator command squad deep-striked behind my tank lines, a well placed demolisher cannon turned the whole unit into a pile of corpses.

Another one of my best victories was a 2 on 1 match. I had my 1500pts of Guard, my ally had 1500 pts of space marine, and our opponent had 3000pts of Guard. By the end of that battle my enemy didnít have a model left on the board, and I hadnít lost a single guardsmen. My opponent was so mad that he hadnít even killed a single one of my troopers that he actually wrote to games workshop to complain about the rules problems that I was exploiting to my advantage. (*hehehe).

I am really good at locating flaws in the rules and exploiting them. That is why I am always undefeated and thatís why no one likes to play against me. ...it's sad really... Iím studying to become a lawyer, so exploiting rules is just my thing... But all the rules problems in the Guard Codex (which I feel actually make the IG way overpowered) actually inspired me to write a new Guard codex. I corrected all the flaws and posted my re-write in the proposed rules section. But in order to correct a lot of the problems, I rearranged some well-established fluffÖ ...BIG MISTAKE... I soon found out that if you mess with a guy's fluff, they will send an Officio Assassinorum Operative after you...but luckily I had my trusty heavy stubber nearby...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah rules exploiting, one of my favourite parts of the game. Welcome to LO. Make sure you have fun around here (just not at anyone else's expense ) and I'll see you around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendx
    *swallows pride* hey prince mike rutch, did you have a good day? *collapses*
    Quote Originally Posted by wakopanda
    so mike is to blame for all the chat deaths on earth
    Sval Foundation

+ Reply to Thread