Hello All - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello All

Hello all,

I'm Matt Baker, an Aircraft Airframe and Propulsion Technician in the Royal Air Force

I'm mainly involved with Aircraft models but after a discussion with a fellow "Techie" who has a collection of Space Wolves (Hi Davitch7). I thought I'd take a look at these minatures, maybe only as a display but venturing into the game at a later date.

As it may be obvious I have taken an intrest in the Raven Guard.

But as yet I have not "Splashed any Cash"

Any help for a beginner would be appreciated but I'll be taking alook around this fourm first

Regards RM

2. Remove Advertisements

Striving for the right Ravenscraig's Avatar
    In exile on Earth - currently in Glasgow, Scotland
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

144 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Matt View Post
    Hello all <SNIP> Any help for a beginner would be appreciated but I'll be taking alook around this fourm first

Regards RM
    Hi Matt. I'm afraid I can't help you out with Raven Guard (not my bag, baby) but you might want to try and contact those folks who were putting a group of raven Guard players together:

Also, try this link about fluffy Raven Guard:

IMO anything written by Lost Nemesis is worth a good, long, thorough read.

In any event, welcome to LO and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself properly (jolly brave of you to be so honest about being a crab .......)
    ~ Raven ~

"The choice between good and evil, is made by all who live, with every single heartbeat ... ... ..."

Quote Originally Posted by ZenGamer View Post
    Simple wording. On a forum, any forum, wording is all one has to go by to determine tone and intent.

+ Reply to Thread