Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hello, I am a Imperial guard player, and i found this forum over google, I have started collecting Witch hunters (I have plans for collecting all 4 (6 if you cound alien hunters and the imperial navy, oh well) Imperial armies, as such, I have started a Witch Hunters army , which I belive will be perfect for 5th ed, I am still fine tuning it, creating fluff, gathering madels etc. But it should be ready no later than September. I promise to post pics of my poor painting!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Hey hey hey, welcome to LO.

I found the forum over Wikipedia, so I guess we're not that different.

As an Imperial player, you're quarters will be over there *points*, and the mens room is that way *points again*. Quite a few of these crazy Imperialists *hides Inquisitorial Guard* over here. The top three Most Active forums are the IG, Marines and General Hobby forums, so yeah, there are quite a few.

I'll look forwards to seeing those Sisters.

-AFG

+ Reply to Thread