Hello all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

North Wales and Warwick Uni
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hello all

Well, not quite sure what to say here, so I'll just give you the basics. I've just started up 40K again after a few years of being a bit passive about the whole thing. I've picked up my Necron army and am finishing it off, and have decided to ditch my Eldar due to a certain disdain I've developed about elves.

I really am glad I've found these forums, as I've been reading them for a few days now and they've really helped me get back into the swing of things.

I hope I can be of as much help as those here who've given me the inspiration to start up fully again.

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MattJP View Post
    and have decided to ditch my Eldar due to a certain disdain I've developed about elves.
    Eldar/Ferral Eldar players!

Hear this and yield to superior wisdom!

Welcome aboard to LO MattJP, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Good luck with your discotrons - we have a fairly active Necronian forum, so I'm sure you'll get lots of help and hopefully you'll be able to help people too!

Now hurry up and start flaying some pansy hanky wielding Eldar!

LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread