Hello and Hoi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello and Hoi

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hello and Hoi

Hello to all

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, especially the 40k players.

I am just starting to play again, I have not played for about 6 years now and just coming back.

I am in the process of having my old armies shipped to me (Chaos *Khorne and Orks). Wow I am glad I never sold any of my stuff.

I am now starting an Eldar army and trying to do some research and get some suggestions before the painting and purchasing starts.

I have just started on some dire avengers w/ exarch (2 shuriken catapults and will use the bladestorm power)

I am thinking I will get another set of these and 5-10 pathfinders. From here on is where I get a little confused. I will post more details in the eldar section.

For now hello and I am glad to be back and playing.

2. Remove Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Virginia, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Howdy there Mr. Ork, welcome to LO! Please check out our forum rules, which you can find in my signature, and also check out our chat room and chat rules (links also in my signature!). Are you actually Swiss, or are your Orks the only ones? If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or just about any other member here; we're always happy to help!

+ Reply to Thread