Hey Everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Everyone

Hi Everyone. My name is Gabriel(Male lol). I wanted to make a post to introduce myself so here it is. Ive been playing the Warhammer Tabletop games since i was in the 7th grade(In my 2nd year of college now...well 3rd but i count it as 2nd since i didnt pass many classes last semester Anyways..)) I was mainly playing/crafting on and off cause of real life and a serious self-esteem issues(Resolved ) However, over the past couple of months ive been getting back into Warhammer, Fantasy mainly, but i have a small Eldar force in the works. My main army is of the Greenskins. Gobos are awesome I dont really know how much of an army i have yet...havent really put the points together. Ive just been working on all the units I hadnt finished. Painting takes me a while cause im somewhat of a perfectionist I want to learn how to blend colors on the models. seems really challenging and i havent taken the time to try. But yeah, expect future posts from me. Im trying to get into the Warhammer community

Oh and I play Age of Conan, Crysis, BF2, BF2142, and WC3 with my brother if anyone wants to join us

-Gabriel

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

Welcome to LO dude

Hope you have an awesome time here. Look forward to seeing your gobbo's real soon
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    140 (x3)

Heya! You should take some photos of your gobbos and post them up! Welcome and have fun!

Happy strokes, happy s... redarmy27's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    331 (x5)

Welcome to the fray, my friend! Perfectionist at painting? You don't say...so am I! I recently joined this lovely little group, well joined a while back but just recently began posting, so I'm new here as well. I've been painting for almost four years now and just started playing. Feel free to hit me up on painting stuff, I'm happy to help

Cheers,
    Jake

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Welcome to LO I just took the liberty of shifting your thread to the Introduction forum, hope thats ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you everyone And it's not a problem. I just didnt see this forum section. I just finished putting together some black orcs. So i'll be trying to get some pics up of those and the rest of what I have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished these guys yesterday. Ive found that the most tedious part of the hobby is removing the mold lines. I feel like i spend more time doing that than anything else heheh

Great Weapons

Dual Choppas/Axes

+ Reply to Thread