Hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Hey

Howdy all. it's me. The curmudgeonly one. How y'all doing. How's school Greph? You must be getting close to finishing. And Lord Yos, you must be getting close to voting age. Hourglass, you still around doing top secret things in top secret places? Anyway, got some updates mine self. First up, I'm VERY close to winning custody of my daughter, (now ten, going on 19 with the second biggest shoes in the household of four humans, three of them adults). I have an interum order granting me sole custody. I am engaged. We actually have a date set, late Sept 09. I'm quitting smoking, 24 day cigarette free. I still hate GW, to the point that I actually sold my Tyranids. I currently play Flames of War. Just starting up a new league presently. Apparently I'm the old vet cuz I played first ed FoW. That and I can tell the difference between mid and late war. I still work in downtown Toronto Canada, but, I have move in with my fiance in Hamilton, (oddly enough the one in Canada as well). Thas about it for now. anybody feels like it, drop me a line. Methinks I'll be around for a while, this time.

Hersh

A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Hi, Hersh. Good to see an old face. Greph lurks about some now and then, but she hasn't admin-ed for quite some time. Hourglass I haven't seen in ages.

Congratulations on the good news and continued good luck with the smoking. It's been over a year that I quit...I feel a whole heck of a lot better for doing it.

I know some guys who play Flames of War. Looks fun.

Anyhow, see you on the boards.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Thanks for the reply, glad to know someone remembers me, (HOW many fights did I start on the enhanced forums and then let rage while I giggled?). Figured I'd come back, check it out for a bit. See if I can instigate a fight or two, ya know. Anyway, take care and I'll be lurking.

Hersh
    A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

+ Reply to Thread