Hey! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hey everyone well to be honest after reading how many 'points' some of you have collected I feel slightly out of place. I have none that's right not one point I've just started looking into Warhammer 40k after a couple of years reading (not collecting) the original warhammer books such as Gotrek and Felix. I'm located in Lincoln within the UK as I'm attending University there. I already know where the Gamesworkshop is in my town and I've even got my girlfriend into the books already and she wants to try out some of the models. I've been looking into Orks and Chaos Space Marines for me and Sisters of Battle for her but I'm really not sure. If there is any advice on what I should start with maybe a trial model with some paint then please send me a message or leave a note here.

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Hey, we all have to start somewhere, and I guess we all had those zero-point armies at some point!

As for which army to choose... There's not really an easy way to do it, I suppose. Poke around the forums for the various armies, the Painting forum can give you a look at other people's models... but in the end you just have to go with whatever army you like best!

Not really helping, am I?

Welcome to the boards, anyhow!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread