Hallooo - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hallooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hallooo

Hi there. You're probably familiar with the format; this is, indeed, a quick introductory post as to who the bejeezus I am and how I found the site. Sooo...

My name's Ben. I'm twenty-one and living with my girlfriend, who probably spends far too much time choosing between Space Marine colour schemes for me and admiring my beefy terminator chaplain than she'd like to. I've been intermittently modelling and painting for years, but only recently decided to throw reservation to the wind and start collecting a full army.

I actually found this forum through a google search; something along the lines of 'fluff hlp plz'. This wasn't because I'm stuck on it - far from it, in fact - but rather I tend to write reams of the stuff and change my mind more often than an appropriate metaphor as to how good it actually is, so you can expect my next post to be a big fluff-based one

I don't want to bore you all, so I'll leave it at that. Peace out, praise be to the Emperor, Waaaagh and all that jazz.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Welcome to LO! We look forward to reading your fluff and maybe see some pictures of your beefy chaplain Enjoy the site!

Cheers
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

+ Reply to Thread