40k beginning player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

40k beginning player

Hey there everyone! I'm an old hand in the 40k lore. I've been reading it and been interested in the fluff for several years now, but only recently have I started collecting an army. I currently have around a 1200-1500 point Tau army that is half painted. I joined this forum to meet other 40k players and discuss tactics and assembling/painting techniques. Hopefully I'll meet people in my same area so I can play with them as well.

Nice to meet you all.
    ~Nyxos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Hey, welcome to LO!

Enjoy the boards, the 40K community is a great one.

If you're after opponents, then you can form/watch for a social group (in your User CP), or just check the Meetups forum. Turns out there's a fair few NZers, so you never know when you might get lucky. One of these days, I'll turn my AoD-running prowess towards a 40K arena, so watch for that day.

Any questions you may have, feel free to ask. Follow the rules and you'll be just fine.

Finally, if you check the General Hobby Discussion, you can join the LO Army. (at least, the smurf chapter anyway)

Once more, welcome to the site!

-AFG//

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking for 40k gamers in Sacramento county, so if there any of you hiding here, please PM me!

Green Tide: 4000pts

+ Reply to Thread