hi! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi!

leu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi!

Hiya all!
    i'm new here so i guess i better say something about myself (i hate that)... well i'm 20 years old, come from Croatia (south-eastern Europe, a small Adriatic country somewhere between Italy and Hungary). I play rolelpaying games, strategy games both real and fantastical (ranging from historical to fantasy and SF) of all kinds so i guess it was just a question of time when i'll start to play some tabletop games. i played already blood bowl so WHFB picked my interest as a hobby. apart from that, in real life, i work as an computer technician/administrator, i like motorcycles, i study technical sciences on my local college (can't wait to get the bachelor degree to get my masters in something more interesting ), i like goig out and hanging out, the occasional ale&beer partys we have here... i like tasty food... blah blah... i like music.... and... and... don't know what to say... guess i said enough

Bigger. Better. Waaagh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to LO!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

You've got an active gamer life! Well, welcome to LO. Hope to see you around the boards.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread