Finally joining the Tabletop Gamers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Finally joining the Tabletop Gamers

Hi guys and girls,

I used to play Warhammer 40k Chaos Gate and paint some small miniatures, well some Inquisitor Models as well.

When Black Reach came out I tought I should join the fun and designed a BLood Angels scccessor chapter, the Sons of Urd (Sons of Fate in normal English), placing second in my local shops chapter creating competition. Still do not know how the heck I managed that

Currently owning
    1 Captain
    1 Chaplain w/jump
    10 Tactical
    1 Dreadnaught
    5 Terminators
    10 Assault Units, painted and converted to Deathsquad

Building up to a 2k army

But most of my colleagues are alos playing Fantasy so I thought I might build an army for that as well, as we are now a gaming group (not including shop tourneys etc) of about 10 people and even more armies, thus creating need for a balaced build.
    In 40k I know what I am building, but fantasy leaves me wondering if whatever I design is useless. I thought of going Dark elves or demons, especialy for the feel and the Succubus style units awesome for painting detail.

Hopefully I get a sense of direction soon

Good to be here anyways

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Welcome to LO.

It's a big place. Take time to explore and you'll find scads of stuff going on.

If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread