Librarium Online Forums banner

++i am the hammer...++

299 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Zema 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm James and i've not played any GW games for about 10 years!

Recently been reading a lot of Black Library books and decided to get back into it!

I have the following Codex which I have acquired over the past few years just to read:

Eye of Terror (3rd/4th Ed?)
Space Wolves (3rd Ed?)
Black Templars (4th Ed?)
Chaos Space Marines (4th Ed?)
Daemon Hhunters (3rd Ed?)
Witch Hunters (4th Ed?)

I really wanted to get myself a Daemonhunters force and a CSM force. After reading a few threads on here it seems the Daemonhunters are in need of an update so I may hold fire on those for the moment?

For my CSM force I wanted a World Eaters Army. In the Codex I have it allows you to take squads of Khorne Berserkers, Thousand Sons, Plague Marines and Noise Marines. I'm wondering therefore if a World Eaters Army is viable to do in a "fluffy" way or whether it'd be incredibly unbalanced?

I still have my original love for the Space Wolves too but again may wait to see if new models/Codex come out in the near future.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

James

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

You don't often see your history, first buying loads of codei and then (re-)starting armies. Let us know what you choose!

I would also go for CSM, it has more different options and choices, making it more interesting for a first army.

SW are rumoured to be updated late next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.