heya'll - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: heya'll

US East
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Well as you can guess already I'm FMBailey or just FM for short.

I'm new to the whole tabletop thing but I figured since I've heard so much about it over the years I thought it might be fun to at least give it a try.

Currently my collection consists of the Battle of Macragge Set which has a Squad of Ultramarines and some Tyranids. Outside of that I have some of the Witch Hunters that includes the following:

1 Cannoness
    5 Seraphim
    10 Sisters of Battle

The armies are still in the process of being put together properly and I've come here seeking more knowledge and maybe even suggestions as to how to go about creating a decent [or even formidable] military.

I'm of the notion that we should have fun with this and so "Tau Butter" came into being. Now you can spread the greater good on your breakfast too.

2. Remove Advertisements

My house, the UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

321 (x8)

Hi, welcome to LO!

The starter sets are a grewat way for getting into 40k, the new assault on black reach box is even better! It would really get your UM army off the ground.

As for the sisters of battle, they are one of the cooler looking armies out there. I love the whole ethos behind them, and would do an army of them were it not for the fact I already have quite a few on the go already!

Best of luck with them, and I hope to see you around the boards.

+ Reply to Thread