Yet *another* Space Marine player ^^ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Delft - The Netherlands
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Yet *another* Space Marine player ^^

i've been playing Warhammer for a while now and i just stumbled on this site ^^
    i thought i'd introduce myself:
    I'm from the netherlands (Zuid Holland if there are any other dutchies about)
    im 19 years old, and i've been playing Warhammer for about 3 years now
    i still suck at painting, although, im improving if i say so myself
    i started out with the Empire, which i dont like anymore and they are now a sacrifice for my converting practice (i chopped up some knights real bad and now they are half human, half skeleton ^^)
    at the moment i have got a 1500 point Orcs and Goblins army, and an (almost) 1000 point Space Marine Army
    i rarely play the game itself, as i like painting and being creative with color schemes etc more then having my butt handed to me in a game lol

anyway, thats all, if you want to know any more, just give me a shout ^^

MEAT IS MURDER, And murder tastes pretty good! :D

2. Remove Advertisements

Outer Rim
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

Welcome to LO.

It's a shame your Empire ended up on the chopping block. I play Empire myself and think they are a great army. However, Orcs and Goblins are a fun army to play.

I guess I'll see you in the painting and modelling section. Look forward to seeing examples of your work.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread