Whazzup - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whazzup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whazzup

Ey guys,

I'm into Games Workshop figurines, primarily LOTR figures. I don't have a large collection, but I seriously want to start collecting.

I know there are games workshop stores in HK, but I don't know where. Can anyone help me with store names and where? (I only chose Hong Kong because that's the closest place that has them to where I live, so i hear.)

If not, can someone give me an online store link or something that ships from HK and not europe? (want to be as cheap as possible)

Sorry if i seem like a pushover, haha im just another GW fan that wants to start collecting!

Thanks a bunch,
    Black_roc

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Hey, welcome to LO.

Not too sure if GW's store finder is still on their site, or if it actually works.

This store is from the US, but is generally really good with shipping, and sells stuff at discount prices. See what you think of it. If you don't like that, then I'll probably go and do a Google search at some time, and post what I come up with.

From experience, LOTR isn't that brilliant when the games exceed 500 points. Generally 250 or so is when you get more feel for the atmosphere of the game, and every soldier is a hero in his own right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah a LOTR fan, nice! Welcome to the LO!

+ Reply to Thread