introduction - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: introduction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introduction

Well I just signed up and figured I would at least take the time to introduce myself. I have just recently had a friend get me into 40k, but I have been playing d&d for a few years. I am always looking to further expand on gaming *even going so far as to get my wife to play d&d with me* so this site seems to be perfect for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    215 (x4)

Welcome aboard. What army(ies) are you playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be playing Choas. More specifically Black Legion. I am all about balanced attacks, and being adaptoble. I have the renegade strike force box set ordered at the comic / game shop I go to since he is willing to take payments and then I can get it once I have it paid in full, and my friend who got me into it picked up a set of khorn berzerkers for my b-day I'm well on the way to having a decent army. It will still be several months till I will be able to play with them though due to price and making them and whatnot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Psssh, everyone knows that pirates are better. Or is the whole pirate/ninja debate sooooo 2006?

Anyhoo, welcome! You will find most users on LO to be quite helpful, if a bit silly.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Welcome to the site! If you need any help with painting etc don't be afraid to ask! There are plenty of people more than willing to help! And get some pictures of your Chaos up once you've done them! Enjoy the site!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to LO, hope you enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for the warm greetings. I will try to get a few pix up both of the work in progress and the completed ones. My friend said he believes once I get the minis him and I could sit down and complete the assembling in an evening or two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Ninja View Post
    thank you for the warm greetings. I will try to get a few pix up both of the work in progress and the completed ones. My friend said he believes once I get the minis him and I could sit down and complete the assembling in an evening or two.
    True, buuuuuut, be sure to clean the models properly of mould lines, a bit of a finnicky job but you'll thank me later. Also, make sure you got good glue, bad or inapropriate (=superglue for plastic models being a no-no) glue will at the very least annoy you or even permanetly screw up your (expensive) models.

Good luck made, be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread