Self introduction of an old guardsman - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Self introduction of an old guardsman

So, the name comes from the second army I played (back in 2nd ed. days). I still play the IG, and of course Space Marines, and Daemon Hunters, and Chaos Space Marines... I have always been open to playing different armies. My interest in the game is as much in the modelling/painting aspects as in the gaming aspects. I am, quite frankly, better at the scenery building, and model building than at the playing. (Don't get enough practice at the latter these days.) I anticipate that I may have some useful tips etc. for gamers... I look forward to participating in some of the fora ( or forums if you prefer a good old English plural to the Latin one.) Anyway, I kept receiving a banner notice asking me to post an introduction. Here it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Glad you introduced yourself to us
    We share a common approach to the hobby I reckon, modelling, scenery, painting and then the occasional game.
    I hope to see some of your stuff on the board and to share your knowledge.

Welcome aboard old guardsman, and if you have any questions just go ahead and ask, we might be able to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Figured I owed you the courtesy of a reply. And kudos on the use of the verb reckon...don't normally encounter that word north of the Mason-Dixon line,( and Sweden is considerably north of the M-D.)

OG.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Ah, it's all due to the roundness of the Earth. We normally go southwards, far far south, and thereby avoid crossing the Mason-Dixon line.

+ Reply to Thread