Long time no see. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Long time no see.

I was never one for these types of threads but I feel I need to warm up a fair amount before I can jump back into the stuff I was posting 3+ years ago. I came here like I said, 2-3 years ago under the name "chaos_paul" at least I think that was it. sadly as with life, it got in the way, a lot! but after my GF just yesterday decided to give me some old tyranid stuff I thought I would give modelling and designing another shot, I was never one for actually battling though, I thought the models themselves were expensive enough, I wasn't and am still not willing to fork more money out to rip-off-workshop for codecs and new rule books.

I would show off some images of the models I had done before but I lost the images on my old computer and as one would expect, the gallery here at librarium has gotten rid of my account(or so it seems).

Anyway to wrap this up, hopefully I'l see you guys out there! Talk to ya soon.

EDIT: Go figure I managed to dig up some old photos, I apologise in advance for the quality of these, I had far better images but lost them all

Last edited by ZapooGapoo; February 1st, 2009 at 21:17.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Welcome back under your new nom de plume.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread