Hey all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all

Hey, thought i would post this since it kept recomending it. I found LO lookin for battle reports and found a lot of usefull stuff. I am an ork player at college in PA. I don't have any of my stuff up here and i just got into warhammer right before going into college so i don't know many rules or have many games under my belt but i'm here to learn and hopefully be able to play better from your stories. So thanks guys hope to see you around!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x3)

Welcome to the forum shabang22, i got into warhammer recently and while in college it can be tough with all the school expenses and the need for new models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i'm not to worried about costs, more playing time and being able to paint my models. My job will keep up with the cost of new units considering i have yet to play a game over 300 points but im trying to find anyone around my area to play with that i could expand my army!

+ Reply to Thread