Hello all! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all!

Hello everybody, I discovered you all's nice little site after googling for a 40k forum, and after lurking for a couple of weeks, I've taken the next step to join. I was recently convinced to get back into Warhammer 40k after by a friend of mine.
    I used to play 40k in middle school, but got fed up with it because I never got to play, but since I have recently acquired a car and some money, I figure i'll give it another go.
    I'm looking forward to doing an Imperial Guard army, I really like the whole "desperately holding off the swarms of evil to protect the citizens of the Imperium" thing, so that will hopefully be fun. I've even already worked up some fluff!

Anyways, looking forward to becoming part of this great community; see you on the tabletop!

PS: my name comes from the NATO pay rank of Captain - O3.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Hi and welcome to LO.

Well, guard will be the new black, with the new codex around the corner and heaps of new models and units it should be great fun.

Glad you decided to give the hobby another go, car and money make a big difference.

See you around the traps.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x3)

Welcome to the forums, did you play imperial guard before you decided to quit, Once you get a car all new options open up.
    World Eater and Blood Angels striped 8/28/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I have played: 13th Company Space Wolves, Tau, and Necrons. But I never really played them right or put in too much effort, so I figure I'll do it right this time and see how it turns out.

+ Reply to Thread