*salutes to the crowd* - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*salutes to the crowd*

Hi There

My name is Dan and I am new here.

I own and operate a hobby shop in Chilliwack Bc called C4 Clouda's Cards Comics Coffee and More. We are a combination of a coffee/espresso shop and a hobby store.
    We have plenty of room to play and serve great drinks while you are there.

I got into WH40K about 15 years ago and fell in love with Tyranids. I now have 4 WH40K armies (Tyranids, Space Marines, Orks, Necrons) and 2 WH armies (Ogre Kingdoms and Dark Elves) My Tyranid swarm is a non standard hive fleet or splinter fleet, I call it Splinter Fleet Blue Tide, whereas over the years they have fought countless Ultramarines and have turned blue and yellow (you are what you eat after all....)

I am just about to get into Lord of the Rings but have no idea what to play as.

I am a Magic The Gathering veteran that has played since Alpha, and I also play a truckload of other games (every game we carry in my store I know how to play)

Anyhow Hope everyone is doing great and I look foreward to being part of the community!

Dan

Good.....bad....I'm the guy with the gun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Fabulous Pyramids and Necropolis of Lost Lybaras
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

Hello Dan Clouda!

Bless you for running a hobby shop and gaming place! We don't have a GW store where I live, but our local Game Store Other Realms has really done wonders providing weekly gaming space and hobby support. As a result, a truly solid and wonderful community of miniature gamers has built up here, and there are always opponents and friends to be found when you want them. May the locals in Chilliwack always remember to support their friendly local game store! Saving a few dollars online isn't worth losing a great place to play. Local hobby shops are also centers of gaming culture, and a valuable resource. It's a place to get advice, plug into the enthusiasm of fellow gamers, and recharge your battteries!

May the Emperor watch over C4, may His blessings abound!
    Petite Francois

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thak you Francois! It has been a lot of fun but a lot of work!

We do provide gaming tables 7 days a week for gaming and we have some of the best organic coffee around.

I have always been a fan of hobby shops, and now I am living my dream......
    Good.....bad....I'm the guy with the gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Welcome Dan! ^^
    If I'm perfectly honest, your hobby shop sounds fantastic. I hadn't heard of a gaming place mixed with a beverage place before - sounds really unique. :] I hope business is going well for you, it's great that you have such an enjoyable job.

You seem to know your stuff about 40k and MTG, I reckon you'll have a great time around here. ;]

See you around,

Pierced53

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

hello

welcome aboard. To be truthful you have the job that I would like to have. How do you keep the coffee off of the gaming store? Unfortunately where I live we have a very good store owner and there would be no way to compete against that. But I if he ever decides to get out I want first shot.

+ Reply to Thread