Evenin' - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evenin'

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Evenin'

Hullo, new person here

I've been playing for 16 years now, which is scarily over half my life. I mostly play with a small group of friends, which lately is almost a dozen of us so I guess it's not such a small group anymore... we currently have a rota of who is playing when so my kitchen doesn't get packed, lol. With luck we'll be hiring a small hall soon for our wednesday night sessions and starting along that rocky road to becoming a proper gaming club! I'm currently at 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in our tournament so I've got a good chance at coming second out of 8. One of my mates has won all of his games, but I'm blaming that on the fact he's using bloody Witch Hunters with their 100 year old codex

This year will probably be my first year entering tournaments with my beloved Blood Angel army, I think the UK heats start in October so I've got just enough time to fill out the Whirlwind and Land Raider shaped holes in my army list. I also 'play' High Elves, but as the only person I know with a WH army is my girlfriend (with about 400 points of stunty dwarves in her entire army) I don't get to really play often and I'm incredibly rusty on the rules! I'll probably enter the Blood Bowl tournament for a laugh if it's not too expensive

My current painting project is a Stormlord painted in the Blood Angel colours, which I think will be called 'Purity of Faith'. It is starting to look AWESOME, although I've only got one track painted and put together so far - but it's huge!

My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums! You should take some pictures of your models and post them for all to see! Otherwise, enjoy your stay. I'm sure the forums will have a lot of info for you.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Hey, welcome to LO. Sounds like you certainly know your stuff, I'm looking forward to learning more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

welcome

Welcome aboard. That was a very good intro and look forward to hearing more from you.

The Fabulous Pyramids and Necropolis of Lost Lybaras
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

Hello RealityCheque,
    What an awesome group of friends you sound to have! Here's hoping you get that room for your fledgling club so you can all game and gather together at one time! I wish I could win all my games with my Witch Hunters, ha ha, maybe your friend can give me some tips?

Welcome to the Librarium Online!
    Frankie

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Thanks for the welcome

Pics will be coming as soon as I've hidden of all the wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Hello RealityCheque,
    I wish I could win all my games with my Witch Hunters, ha ha, maybe your friend can give me some tips?
    Use lots of faith points, and sacrifice your HQ to get more!

Seraphim w/ Flamers + whichever power makes wound rolls of a 6 AP1 = a sad Space Marine player
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread