Has the Lictor come out the shadows finally? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Has the Lictor come out the shadows finally?

Well hello guys long time no see. Its been ages since I last visited and probably even longer since my last post. Still joining the Army kinda put a dent on that along with going to basic however long ago that was (bloody damn 7 months now...).

Still I hope I can add to the nid knowledge like before though I'm sure to be rusty with the new 5th ed out and me having no play experience...alas oh well.

Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

183 (x4)

Hello and welcome back our resident lictor! Make sure you don't eat those new members, they havn't been warned about dangarous lictors after you left :p

*evil laugh*, they always come back
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

+ Reply to Thread